The purpose of this page is to provide product details about the ERIS concept and information around the key factors and scenarios of how the ERIS can be used.
Initially, we should explain the ERIS application types to ease your understanding. The ERIS comes in two methods 1) Mobile and 2) Stationary. Each method can be used in both permanent and temporary applications for both proactive and reactive scenarios. They can be used in both remote and urban areas. No road is required and warranty is included.
The ERIS is designed to add a new and better concept to preventing and managing wildfires with increased beneficial factors for safety, protection, suppression, support and containment for wildfires. (Examples are private, corporate, municipals and also infrastructures for O & G, Power transmission lines, Golf course, RV, Campsite, Parks, wineries, etc.)
Currently, our largest of over 40 models have propelled water 112-meters and has achieved over 500-meters coverage radius. We have 192 sizes to choose from that will best suit your needs.
Key Essential Factors
- The ERIS can be built to cover any desired surface area.
- Multi-purpose usage for ambient cool down, pre-wetting for lightning and fire prevention.
- Protects infrastructures such as homes, resorts and powerlines in remote and urban areas.
- Protect as many as 50 homes or one for yourself with a single model.
- Ability to monitor, measure and control the total amount of resources used and when needed most.
- Mimics Nature’s rain to protect from a wildfire.
- Reduces heat and atmospheric temperature, raising the humidity, depriving fuel from the fire keeping it farther away than all competitors, safely.
- Ultimately you can measure the resources required to measure effectiveness.
- Our innovations can operate 24 hours safely around the clock in all weather and fire conditions day or night, keeping an upper hand on the fire providing valued support.
- We can provide coordinated assistance for ground and helicopter methods when needed with personnel and equipment that we use for our setup and operation.
- Can supplement a ground crew establishing much more effective defense lines.
- Provides the largest effective wet barrier on the planet with additional barriers and place of refuge for as long as required.
- We can also assist helicopters by cutting down their travel time, complementing effectiveness.
- Strengthen wildfire management techniques.
- Provide and prepare defense systems prior to a fire hazard.